Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Happy Holidays!!!

From one of the counter's in Gabby's Bistro. The Parol added a very traditional and solemn touch.

This post is created to wish everyone the best of the Holidays. May Peace and Love reign among all of us! Sharing with you the places I have been to, the stuff I have been eating and some other ideas in case you find yourself in Dumaguete where I spent my Christmas break. Be back in two days Dumsville. See you!

Christmas Mass at the Redemptorist. I have been hearing mass here since I was a kid with Mama. 

Gabby's Bistro. 


Never miss the treats from Sans Rivals. Cravings only satisfied in Dumaguete

Finally a 24 hour coffee shop for locals and tourists in Dumaguete. Kofficcino, not sure how it's spelled but it is across Qualfone. 

Source of Joy. Two of the six puppies from my beautiful Labrador Retriever, Quila.... 

And finally, our department decided to share some love this season. Instead of spending our Christmas Party funds, we will be using it to buy underwears for Sendong victims in Dumaguete. 


HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! Hoping for your love and support in the coming year. The best in life to all of us in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment