Monday, December 12, 2011

Musings of a Solo Traveler...(part 3 of 3)

Well, the rest of the trip is pretty much something other bloggers may have documented before. I went to Macau, went around HK following the same usual tourist routes, and visited Disneyland. Sharing with you some pictures with anecdotal notes of the experience. Enjoy! 


For whatever reason, the first restroom I went to had a pair of boxers  hanging by the door. 





I was next to this mother and son pair in Starbucks, kind of reminded me of me and my mom when I was a kid. 

Talk about "Parent Trap", he seemed like my missing brother, we caught each other laughing after looking at each other. I only got a back shot. I was too shy to ask for a side by side pic.


This attendant from Disneyland carried my luggage to the counter. His name is Chin or something like that. He gave me a personalized map, with handwritten instructions on what places to go and what shows to check out. I knew they couldn't eat out with guests, so I skipped on my intent to invite.

And by the way, something happened at The Venetian. I am still thinking if I should blog about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment