Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Wishlist for Cebu for 2012...

I was in Manila overnight for a very short Holiday break/shopping with Mama. Given what she wanted to do, I had to make sure I'm able to manage our time so both of us get to do what everything we want by the end of the trip. 

Since most of the trip was about going somewhere to buy this and that... Here is a list of things I wish we had in Cebu so I can stop my craving and have more shopping time while in Metro Manila; instead of making sure to include these places in my itinerary to try and get a taste of what they offer.

1. ARISTOCRAT - The barbecue chicken, honey garlic fried chicken, sotanghon guisado; Aristocrat can definitely add more excitement to Cebu's dining experience. 
Taken from the Roxas Blvd branch which is open but undergoing renovation after being hit pretty bad by the last storm in Manila.




2. BINONDO - I want a Chinatown in Cebu. Somewhere we can get hopia, and all those other delicious Chinese delicacies.
I was too scared to take pictures in Binondo, I took this photo of the Starbucks Binondo before stepping out of the cab.
 3. BON CHON CHICKEN - Thanks Karen for going with me to Glorietta to eat here. Definitely must have in Cebu.



4. DAIRY QUEEN - With Krispy Kreme, Cebuanos have proven they don't really care about weight gain. Someone bring Dairy Queen to Cebu and in IT Park, please? 


5. MRS. FIELD'S CAFE - Who doesn't love Mrs. Field's????

6. CINNABON - Thanks for being so conveniently located in NAIA but maybe Cinnabon can put up a stall somewhere in Ayala Center Cebu, I will willingly wait. I promise.



Well, that is more or less my Manila trip. The rest of the time were spent in Divisoria, Tutuban, Greenbelt, Sofitel, MOA, etc... Don't get me wrong, but i love Cebu and I can live with Ayala, Colon, Manalili, SM, Marco Polo, etc... but I do hope seeing some of the things above opening here in 2012, that would make not want to leave CEBU at all... 


No comments:

Post a Comment