Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My Weekend Staycation + Merose's Bday

I spent my weekend at the Diamond Suites Hotel for two main reasons:
  • relax and try their Dream Pillows, this is supposed to aid you in sleeping and give you a good night sleep (I also didn't want to leave Cebu despite the long Labor Day weekend).
  • celebrate Merose's birthday


After some discussion and unpleasant booking experience with a travel agent (ahem!) to a 4 star hotel, me and my friends decided the next best option was Diamond Suites. They had a weekend promo rate of Php 2,000 per room, so we only had to spend a thousand each for two rooms for four people. They have fairly decent rooms with everything you need (I'm talking hot/cold shower, flat screen TV, wi-fi access, 5 minute walk to Ayala, swimming pool and a decent Pinoy breakfast). For the price they are asking, it is definitely a bargain. 











Happy Birthday to Facebook's biggest user....


Just a note, some of the rooms do not have access to wi-fi, you can request them to transfer you to one with wi-fi access. And yes, the dream pillows weren't disappointing, they were definitely comfortable and relaxing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment