Monday, September 26, 2011

I love biking...

Just around two weekends ago, I had the chance to be part of Ayala Center Cebu's Bike Out 2011. This activity is part of their "Green Advocacy" and given the number of participants, I would say was well received by the Cebuanos.

Thank God for those strong feet and legs...


I biked with college friend Jello Cubello of http://www.sidestreetwayfarer.blogspot.com/


Warming up before the bike run...


All set...





This is me arriving at the Finish Line after biking 22 kms.


An interesting group of people in Vintage Bikes.



First 200 participants get this shirt.



I was worried about not being able to finish the run, I went straight to the activity from a 9 hour graveyard shift. But luckily, I did. Looking forward to the next run. Thanks to Kent of http://grocerycouture.tumblr.com/ for coming and taking these pictures....

2 comments:

  1. Good for you!! I'm a huge frustrated cyclist. Can't afford to buy one for myself yet, and my parents don't support the idea of me biking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Biking is fun, that much I know. Problem is I'm not much of a biker. I'd rather stick to walking or running. :D

    ReplyDelete