Friday, July 22, 2011

When it Rains....

Having rained for the last few days, I was left with no option but to find ways to enjoy myself indoor. This meant, no trips to the mall, skipping my dental appointment, and just finding ways to enjoy the weather. Here is a list of what I have been doing the past few rainy days which you may want to consider:


1. Watched my favorite episodes from Sex and the City online... and yes, I still enjoy the drama in the Upper East Side, I finally caught up with Gossip Girl Season Four. To those of you who have been following me in twitter, you probably have seen my tweets on my favorite guy from Brooklyn, Dan Humphrey.
2. Thanks to my dear friend, Trina Salavante, I am reading again... Just went through the first few pages and I can't wait to finish this book this weekend.
3. Yes, I remain loyal to them even during the rainy days. Enjoy their signature massages in the comfort of your bed. 
4. Cooking. I got myself a copy of this month's Yummy Magazine and thanks to AJ Barco who sold me my new favorite appliance, an electric induction cooker, I can now cook my favorite recipes without worrying about a leaking LPG. 
5. Slip into your favorite pajamas and cuddle with a loved one... that's my cue, someone is calling me to bed. Goodnight everyone!!! Enjoy the weekend! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment