Sunday, July 3, 2011

Great Finds Over the Weekend + Fourth of July

Just sharing with you some stuff I have found over the weekend...

EOS Lip Balm - I was finally able to get hold of one. EOS stands for Evolution of Smooth. I have the sweet mint flavor. I still prefer my dependable Burt Bee's Lip Balm, but the EOS packaging is really cute and you can play with it like a stress ball. See our beloved Chuck Bass smooching himself with an EOS.

From their website:
Can a lip balm make you smile? We think so. That's why we invented this one.

  • Long-lasting moisture
  • Shea butter & vitamin E
  • Smoothes on clear
  • New smooth sphere precisely glides on to lips
  • Twist-off top
  • Gluten-free
  • Paraben-free
  • Petrolatum-free
  • Phthalate-free
eos lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

You can visit their website for more information: http://www.evolutionofsmooth.com



SPRINGFIELD sale at the Ayala Mall. Great Items at Very Affordable Prices. A leather belt for less than Php.500, a windbreaker and men's long sleeve shirt at less than a thousand. In a country where there are only two seasons and the weather is very inconsistent, season sales are very helpful to the budget. The brand is Spanish and so is their website but some of the items here are found in their Ayala Center Cebu Shop: http://spf.com/

















And finally, I wanna talk about Monte Carlo and Transformers. I watched both in Ayala over the weekend.

Monte Carlo is cute. But if you're saving, it is something you can just watch at home.The movie is something that can get you smiling for over an hour.  No rocket science review here, I will leave that to the experts. Bottomline, "Keri sya... but pwede lang pang DVD!" If you wanna be inspired to look beautiful and fabulous, the ladies wont disappoint you.












Transformers in 3D was worth the wait. This review is for its entertainment value, and yes, I must say it met expectations and better than its previous installments. The new girl is gorgeous and definitely gave justice as Megan Fox's replacement. I heard the IMAX version is superb, but the 3D version wasn't so bad either. 
I personally don't like going to SM, it's most of the time crowded and far from where I live and that is why I am not so sad about missing the film in IMAX. And for this,yes I would suggest you watch it in the big screen. 
















Today is the Fourth of July, and for us here in the Philippines, the "Filipino-American Friendship Day".
My expat boss told me find a white guy and give him a hug. I told him I'm gonna celebrate it by having a quarter pounder for lunch. Happy Fourth of July America! Thank you for giving me one extra day to rest this week!


4 comments:

  1. haha nalingaw ko sa 4th of July long weekend! and yeah, the girl in transformers gave meagan fox justice, i find her really pretty, not to mention the iyang bronzy skin tone. haha burt's bees is love too, pero matry nga yang EOS lalo na't my BF, chuck bass' using it. lol

    more ach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes baby! will try to update this as often as i can. salamat sa support. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sad to say, the state-of-the art-3D operation in cinemas have not reached this city of waterfalls..:-( so i'll just have to do with my "suki's" dvd for sale in the meantime.. I wonder where I can find EOS here too. My burt's bees acai berry organic was bought in ebay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you can order EOS online. this is an entry from sulit.com.ph for a seller from davao.
    hope this helps:
    http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/3742019/EOS+Lip+Balm+Multi-pack+-+4+Flavors?referralKeywords=EOS+lip+balm

    ReplyDelete