Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Mid Year Review...

The first half of 2011 is over, that’s 6 months, 26 weeks, a little around 180 days gone by...



Time flies so fast and it is easy to overlook the significant things that happened to us because we are either too preoccupied with what we still want to do or what other people are doing.


That said, I would like to look back at what happened to my life for the last six months:

·         I gave up smoking. I chose to be healthier and that means no more nicotine sticks during my office breaks, and after my meals.
·         I gave up a trip abroad and chose to stay here in the Philippines, close to my mom, my family and my friends.
·         I started working out. I am on my 3rd month in the gym, and my waistline is an inch smaller. Believe me it took so much effort to make that happen.
·         I made it a point to go home at least once a month, something I haven’t done for the last 7 years that I have been working.
·         I started out a new business venture with two of my friends.
·         I started blogging and will try to be consistent in updating.

I’m sure I have overlooked a few other things, but this is all I can think of for now.



Looking ahead, in the next 6 months I would like to:

·         Go on a vacation abroad.
·         Be more fit and continue working out.
·         Book more clients for our business.
·         Gain more followers in this blog.
·         And if it’s not too much to ask, pwede, LOVELIFE??? 

I guess I have shared enough, now it’s time for you to do your list.

How was your first half of 2011 spent? And what will the next half for you look like?






1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! a little lists but a lot of change TL!! So proud of u!!

    Let me think and make my own lists too..thanks for the motivation!

    Go for healthy living. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete