Wednesday, August 31, 2011

One Fire Day...


Thanks to my friend Neil Ang, I am able to cross out one more item in my bucket list as he took to me my first firing experience at the Sibulan Shooting Range just hours before my scheduled departure for Cebu on Monday. 
We brought three guns, I believe two were 45 caliber pistols and a 9MM glock. I could be wrong with the names so just click on the pictures below for your reference. 




The experience was just amazing. I was first given instructions on how to properly hold the gun before trying to fire it myself. I was literally shaking and it took more than a handful fires before I got the confidence to be left alone to load the gun and fire it without trembling. Thanks to Mac, the expert firing resident at the range who taught me everything to make sure I had a wonderful but safe experience. 



After a few shots using the 9mm glock, I moved on to the 45 caliber pistol. I had an instant love affair with the 45 caliber pistol. I loved firing it. 



That's Mac giving us an analysis of how the shot went. 

the firing range


I am particular proud of my first shot... See image below. My firing coach, Mr. Ang and Mac told I did well for a beginner. 
The hole close to the center, right chest was my first shot. BOW!

Here is the expert doing it.... 



Yes, those holes are Neil's head shots and a bull's eye right there. 

Let me move on to the part where I say thank you. Yes, thanks Neil for the experience. I definitely look forward to doing this again. 




2 comments:

  1. It's one of my dream to experience target shooting, someday... =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Any info regarding the price and the location of the shooting range? I'm from Dumaguete too, but never tried this. Your response would be greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete