Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Two Weddings and A Sexy Goalie...

It has been over a week since my last post since I have been busy with a few things. Together with folks at Its Ur Day Events, we just successfully coordinated a wedding at the historical Boljoon Church with a reception at the scenic Granada Beach Resort. The pictures below were grabbed from Google, but this is how the place looks like less the styling for the event; I will try to find time to post pictures from the event within the week. 




A day after, I was invited to witness the wedding of Roald and Hannie. I was too exhausted from the previous day's wedding project and I only have this picture of the couple to share... Needless to say, I wish them the best; and a good and happy life together. 

And yes, due to demand from good friend Gabby, I am posting a picture of Neil Etheridge for an upcoming ad for Folded and Hung Underwear. The Azkal's goalie tweeted this picture of his upcoming ad which is still scheduled for release next week, consider this an initial and sneak preview. I am not sure if this will make it into a billboard given the MMDA restrictions recently, so enjoy this version for now.



Have a good week ahead everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment