Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Violence must STOP!

It is bad coincidence that the two recent acts of violence in the country (September Bar Exam/De La Salle Bombing and the most recent Edsa Bus Bombing) involved two of my friends. They were even listed in the official press statements as victims of the incident.

Cheers to my little sister Kay who will soon be my future lawyer for getting better and bolder and lovelier legs... :)


Fe An Sy, Karen O., me and John during Thanksgiving Break... See you in Dumsville soon Fe! You and your sister Fleur An get well soon!!!

I must stay that my two girls are blessed to have survived the incident but some other's werent...


The violence needs to stop... maybe it is time that PNoy steps up... rather than criticizing the Arroyo administration. It is time he delivers results... and that can start with some peace in this nation...

or should I start to think that Yellow is the new color of Violence???

No comments:

Post a Comment