Thursday, February 3, 2011

Is Juan Tamad Pinoy?

I didn't want this first blog entry to be a MEMA post... "Mema" short for memasabilang (Thanks to Bekimon for his tweet on this new term)... But Im not promising a mema-free blog, Im sure some entry in the future will be one.

This blog is my personal birthday gift to myself and to the universe. Chos. I will be a year older in a few days and having lived for more than a quarter of a century, I think it is time to share my wisdom to everyone (chos! that's mema!). Wala I wanted to start blogging as I turn a year older, PERIOD.

Why the blog title? The hardworking nurses, the sleepless callcenter agents, the 24/7 utility person, the very courteous security personnel; everyone around me for the last seven years in my work life seem to prove than Juan Tamad is not Pinoy... or maybe he was and is now an OFW somewhere who has abandoned his Filipino citizenship.

No comments:

Post a Comment