Friday, January 13, 2012

The year in review....

Less the drama, which I am sparing you all from;  this was how 2011 looked like for me... 



January – Sinulog with friends.
February – my birthday month. Took some time out of Cebu and met up with my bestfriend who is a designer  in Zamboanga for a much needed reunion and vacation. I love this guy like family.


March – this was the month I started biking... I must say that it was fun while it lasted... I have a love affair with a lot of things and in most cases, they are whirlwind and brief.

April – went home to Dumsville for Lent. Explored Balamban towards the end of the month.

May – brainstorming for ITS UR DAY EVENTS. One of the best things about 2012 for me.

June – my first styling gig for ITS UR DAY EVENTS. The shoot was for our promo and site pictures.

July – was fun... Kate’s wedding. Planned for Oli and Carly’s birthdays.
August – first destination wedding of ITS UR DAY Events in Boljoon. It was challenging but we did it. Kind of made the rest of the weddings in the year easier in comparison. Went firing for the first time during the last part of the month.
September – ITS UR DAY in full swing. Signed up and met with several clients. And yes, my personal time was spent cheering for Ms. Philippines during the Ms Universe. Lol.

October – took a much needed break and went to Bicol for some fun. Planned for Trina’s birthday towards the end of the month.

November – my first solo out of the country backpacking trip. And yes, I am saving up to do it again soon.
December – After being away from home most of the year, this month was with Mama for the most part. She visited me for a week and we went to Manila for a vacation together. I was also home for a week during the holiday break. 

Thank you Lord for 2011. May all of us have a better 2012. 

No comments:

Post a Comment