Thursday, November 10, 2011

Crazy Thoughts...

In the next few months, I will be moving into another decade of my life which makes me:

1. Thankful for the last 3 decades of happy and relevant existence
 2. Excited about what’s in store for me in the next ten years. 



Yes, I am turning 30.
 That said, I would like to share with you some of the crazy ideas I have on what I hope may happen in my 30’s.
  • Go back to Hawaii... I want to experience Honolulu again, this time when I am legally allowed to buy liquor and socialize with the surfers. I will definitely make up for what I was restricted to last time, only God knows what I am capable of doing this time around...
  • Meet the Dalai Lama, life is about balance, I do not only wish to know what it’s like to be broke in the Upper East Side but I want to feel how it is to be in the presence of this inspiring being.
  • Get a divorce, of course that means getting married before that. I want to fall in love, real hard, so hard that I will eventually want to get out of it.
  • Be a prostitute. I wonder what it’s like to be paid for what they do. Maybe not, maybe for a night. Maybe....
  • Disappear for a month. Go somewhere nobody knows me. Pretend to be someone else while in the new place. Come home after a month and never mention or talk about what happened to anyone.
  • And yes, I want to have my own apartment in NYC. Who knows that may just pave the way for the 1st 5 items on the list. Right, Carrie???


The list may grow... Please note that this is not necessarily a bucket list. I won’t really make an effort to make this happen, what I am saying is, if a similar situation confronts me in the future, you can bet on my direction. Meantime, let me get a day closer to my 30th. Goodnight!



No comments:

Post a Comment